EverClean is here to help you clean and restore your home or building when water damage has occurred.
Water damage can result from:
- Excessive rain
- Drain/sewage backups in basements
- Broken water lines to appliances
- Frozen pipes
- Sink or tub overflows
- Water from fire hoses
When you have experienced water damage, our goals are to:
- Remove highly-porous/absorbent material (carpet, pad, drywall, and insulation) that cannot be sanitized and dried
- Begin the removal, cleaning, and drying of all contents in your home or building
We will classify your water damage into one of three industry categories (that represent guidance by the IICRC) and take the following steps on your behalf:
- Category 1 – Clear Water: When we encounter clean water, we do not need to remove porous material. When mitigated within 48 hours, we generally can stabilize, sanitize, and dry the structure and all of the materials.
- Category 2 – Grey Water: When we encounter a combination of storm and sewer water, or clear water that has sat for more than 48 hours, we remove the porous building materials then stabilize, sanitize, and dry the remaining structure and materials.
- Category 3 – Raw Sewage: When we encounter a sewer backup, or flood from waters outside the home, such as contaminated rivers and ponds, we remove porous building material that is two feet above the water line, sanitize the structure and contents with steam and anti-microbial chemistry, and apply structured drying processes.
As part of our process, we improve the air quality in your home or building by removing abnormal moisture/humidity in the air as well as airborne contaminants.