Fire & Smoke Damage
In the unfortunate instance that you’ve experienced a fire, contact EverClean. We can help you through the ravages of a fire to restore your home or building.
A fire can occur from:
- Electrical failures
- Faulty appliances and electronics
- Human error, such as smoking, child-play with matches, forgotten candles, unattended stoves, etc.
Call EverClean and anticipate a quick response, 24/7, 365 days a year. Our highly trained, IICRC-certified, and skilled technicians has extensive experience in helping homeowners and building owners navigate through fire/smoke damage involving third-parties. Further, we research and utilize new and innovative processes, chemistries, and equipment to serve you with excellence.
At EverClean, our process of cleaning and restoration after a fire includes:
- Our goal is to first stabilize and secure your home or building
- Work with the local fire department and your insurance company to determine cause and origin of the fire
- Assess contents:
- Remove “total loss” contents and structure when determined to be not able to be rehabilitated
- Establish a plan for the rehabilitation of personal contents
- Mitigate and remove abnormal moisture from the fire department’s water
- Clean, deodorize, and remove embedded odor from structure and contents
- Help you to reconstruct the structure to pre-loss conditions