EverClean Restoration & Cleaning was formed in March, 2008 in Troy, Michigan, with a vision to establish a turn-key disaster recovery business for both residential and commercial clients. Our goal since our founding is to be a single-source for small, medium, and large property loss in Michigan and throughout the country.
An Expanded Vision & Services
Through the years, we have expanded our services to include:
- Local cleaning and restoration when there has been a disaster, such as fire damage or water damage
- Reconstruction services after the disaster remediation to bring your home or building back to pre-loss conditions
- Specialty cleaning services for homes and businesses
- National disaster recovery services when a major disaster has occurred across the country
We serve residential and commercial clients throughout southeastern Michigan, plus our national disaster recovery team handles major disasters across the country. We work closely with insurance companies as well as flexibly provide payment plans to our clients who have non-covered claims.
Clients Appreciate EverClean
Clients appreciate EverClean for its responsiveness, professionalism, technicians, equipment, and the latest industry solutions. Here are the ways that we serve:
- Responsiveness – As loss and need can occur any time, contact us 24-hours-a-day, 365 days a year, including holidays and after-hours. When necessary, we are prepared to work at the most unusual times and to help you whenever you need us.
- Professionalism – Our warm and empathic customer service will help you feel attended to and safe at a very challenging time. Our expertise and hard-working team will get you back to pre-loss conditions as soon as possible
- Technicians -- Our IICRC-certified and highly-trained technicians are experienced in all areas of cleaning and restoration. These warm, professional, and trusted individuals will come into your home, building, or business with expertise
- Equipment – New, state-of-the-art equipment is professionally maintained and calibrated, which ensures a quality job for your cleaning and restoration
- Latest Solutions -- EverClean constantly researches new and innovative processes, chemistries, equipment/machines, and other tools, to ensure that you receive the best possible cleaning and restoration services for your home or building.
- Floor care
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Textile cleaning
- Odor control
- Carpet repair and reinstallation
- Stone and masonary restoration